Date Added: 24 December 2021
: 22 February 2022
Job Title: Policy Manager
Working For: a client of Michael Page
Salary: £40,800 - £55,200
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Policy Manager is a senior role in the policy team at a Regulator. The profession must now adapt to the growing use of technology in the delivery of its services to consumers and in its own working practices. This role will play a key part in leading the Regulator's efforts as a regulator enabling the benefits and mitigating the risks of innovation and technology.
- This will include working with other regulators to understand best practice, participate in trials and understand policy implications for regulations of the use of technology including on data.
- Lead responsibility of developing a framework within which the Organisation will enable the benefits and mitigate the risks of innovation and technology.
- Lead responsibility for collaborating with other regulators, organisations and colleagues to gather evidence, provide support and understand implications of use of technology on the profession
- Be the champion of driving forward innovation and technology agenda both within and outside the organisation
- Application of robust project management skills and have a clear understanding of the range of available regulatory tools, the importance of an evidence base and the values of equality, diversity and inclusion to deliver effective policy outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of leading design, development and implementation of complex policy and systems in a regulatory and/or other challenging environment.
- Demonstrable experience of drafting a range of materials for a variety of audiences including consultation papers, reports, Board and Committee papers, briefings and articles
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Proven strategic thinking and analytical skills including the ability to interpret complex data
- Understanding of regulation and the different approaches that might be taken to designing policy interventions in regulatory context
- Experience of working, developing and promoting technology frameworks for regulators or government.
Closing Date: 22 February 2022
Interview dates: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you'd like to find out more about this role or apply for this position
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to let you know if you are unsuccessful for this position.