Date Added: 24 December 2021
: 16 January 2022
Job Title: Programme Lead
Working For: NHS Confederation
Length of Contract: Permanent
Do you have experience in project/programme management?
Would you like to work in a role where no two days are the same?
If so, read on.
We are looking for a Programme Lead who has:
- Recent experience of leading work in an HR, workforce or organisational development role in a complex organisation or environment
- Experience of working in teams and line management
- Experience of using project/programme management methods
- Experience of producing written briefings and reports and delivering presentations to external audiences
As a programme Lead you will:
- Develop and agree work proposals and programme plans with commissioners
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programme deliverables
- Liaise with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure maximum synergy and integration with other programmes
- Ensure delivery of contracted work within budget and timescales
- work with employers to understand the issues and obstacles relating to your area of work and to help facilitate solutions and share best practice.
What’s it like working at the NHS Confederation?
As well as the usual competitive salary for this role we also offer 30 days holiday bank holidays, agile working, access to staff networks, health and wellbeing support and career development.
Closing Date: 16 January 2022
Interview Date: 24th January 2022
Click on the below link to apply and read our job description
If you want to know more about the role, team and organisation please contact me, Michelle Wayt, Assistant Director on email@example.com and we can arrange a call.