The Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) is a not-for-profit organisation that fights the causes and impact of poverty across the UK.
We are looking for a Head of Data & Analysis to join our team to help inform our policy development with high-quality evidence, insights and research.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays and additional time off between Christmas and New Year)
You will provide pivotal analysis and research to enlighten our policy development, supporting us to take informed and appropriate steps to successfully tackle poverty, helping those who need us.
Not only will your rewarding work have an incredible impact, but you will receive a generous benefits package and ample support from our collaborative team.
As our Head of Data & Analysis, you will be responsible for supporting our research and policy development through the production of statistical analyses and quantitative research.
Supporting the continuation of our renowned evidence-based approach, you will develop statistical analyses, conduct quantitative research projects and data visualisations.
You will collect, organise, tidy and manipulate data to inform our work, before supporting the communication of findings in an accessible way.
Your role will also involve:
- Helping to evaluate the claims of other organisations, particularly government
- Assisting in preparing reports and communicating with stakeholders to understand data content
To be considered as our Head of Data & Analysis, you will need:
- Experience as a data analyst, economist or in a related field
- Proven experience in collecting, tidying and handling data
- Experience using data processing software such as R, SQL and Python
- A track record of designing and producing quantitative research projects
- An interest in current affairs, politics and social policy
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- A numerate degree or equivalent experience
So, if you want to test your skills with our excellent organisation as the Head of Data & Analysis, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.