Date Added: 4 January 2022
: 31 January 2022
Job Title: Communications Associate
Working For: NewGlobe
Length of Contract: 12 months
Location: Central London office/hybrid
Who are NewGlobe?
NewGlobe Education supports visionary governments to transform public education systems. We deliver rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at state and nationwide levels. NewGlobe ensures that every child has access to an education that will develop their full potential.
Programmes include state-level partnerships in Nigeria, a national partnership in Liberia and Bridge schools in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda and Andhra Pradesh in India. We deliver great schools to underserved families and children.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to support our external communications work. You’ll report to the Director, Communications. It’s a chance to build your own experience in a broad range of communications activities. This role will suit someone who can demonstrate an interest in and commitment to working in Communications and already has a range of suitable skills. We need someone who’ll:
- Support the Communications team in their daily work, owning projects where possible
- Edit video and copy
- Create, edit and prepare content for social media and digital channels
- Edit and publish articles and blogs; based on new data or reports.
- Keep our media monitoring, events diary and other records up to date.
- Engage with colleagues around the world to make sure all work is coordinated
- Take part and contribute to regular team meetings
- Keep up to date with the work of NewGlobe
- Write and submit replies to event invitations
- Map and prioritise media and stakeholder contacts
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
We will conduct interviews through the advertising period for this role. We will only contact candidates for interview. Interviews will be done remotely and will include a short communications exercise.
Email a CV (two sides maximum) and single side of A4 covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for this role to email@example.com