Date Added: 4 January 2022
: 31 January 2022
Job Title: Partner, Public Affairs Healthcare
Working For: A client of Hanson Search
Length of Contract: Permanent
Our client, a high-performing, award winning public affairs and corporate communications consultant are looking for a Partner to join their Health Public Affairs team. Their diverse and high-quality client base will allow you to work across a range of health policy areas and business issues. They are committed to delivery outstanding integrated campaigns for clients and creating a dynamic and collaborative team
With several big wins in the last couple of years, their highly regarded health practice is growing rapidly. They are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the team and play an important role in helping to drive continued growth.
- Helping to lead the team in driving the government affairs programmes for pharmaceutical clients
- Leading and managing accounts across a range of policy areas
- Driving strategic communications that can enable to healthcare practice to continue its growth
- Helping to execute a vision and strategy for the team internally and externally
- Ability to develop client service tailored to the client’s individual needs.
- Agency experience is essential
- A detailed understanding of the UK’s health policy landscape and political process
- The desire to inspire the team, clients, potential clients and all external stakeholders.
- A client-driven attitude that is centred around accessibility, responsiveness and high quality output
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
If you have the relevant experience and this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please get in touch with a copy of your CV as soon as possible via the form below. Please note, only relevant candidates will be considered.