Date Added: 5 January 2022
: 20 January 2022
Job Title: Senior Campaign & Operations Manager
Working For: Kensington, Chelsea and Fulham Conservatives
Salary: Commensurate with experience and reflecting the importance of this role.
Length of Contract: Permanent
Kensington, Chelsea & Fulham Conservatives (KCFC) is a vibrant and thriving Conservative Association covering two high-profile Parliamentary constituencies. Our campaigning ahead of this year’s Council elections will cover both Conservative-controlled Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and Labour-held Hammersmith and Fulham.
We are looking for someone with proven campaign management, organisational and project management skills, combined with self-assuredness and strong interpersonal skills, to join our team and lead on the delivery of campaigns across both Boroughs in the run up to May.
You will need to be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and committed to the positive, supportive and collaborative culture that KCFC aims to uphold.
Reporting to the KCFC Chairman, you will be in overall control of the Association office, its staff and its day-to-day operations. You will be a key point of contact within the Association, responsible for providing operational support to the KCFC Board, members, elected representatives and ward committees. You will also be responsible for handling enquiries from members of the public.
SKILLS: The work can be challenging as you are often responsible for meeting targets and deadlines and for leading the rest of the office team. You will need to have:
• A record of success in previous roles and, in particular, in the contributions you have made to past campaigns.
• Planning, delivery and management of a significant political campaign.
• Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure with attention to detail.
• Good knowledge of the main social media platforms and familiarity with the use and management of web sites.
• Good team-working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate people; the ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads, with a problem-solving approach.
• Competent working with budgets and financial aspects of the Association.
• Sympathy with the aims and objectives of the Conservative Party.
Closing Date: 20 January 2022
Closing Date: 6.00pm on Thursday 20th January 2022 (but please apply sooner if possible)
Interviews will be arranged on a rolling basis following receipt of applications with the aim for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Enquiries and applications should be sent by email to email@example.com with 'Senior Campaign Manager Enquiry' or 'Senior Campaign Manager Application' in the subject line.
Applicants are invited to submit a CV of no more than two sides and an application letter of no more than two sides explaining how they fit the skills required for the job, and why they would be interested in taking on the role.
All applications will be acknowledged.