Date Added: 6 January 2022
: 21 January 2022
Job Title: Strategic Communications Planning
Working For: UK Finance
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits
Length of Contract: permanent
UK Finance is currently looking for a Strategic Communications Planning Manager to work within their Corporate Affairs department.
The position will underpin the innovative, informative and targeted delivery of UK Finance’s advocacy effort to government, regulators, Parliament and the media.
Working closely with colleagues to manage the strategic communications and advocacy planning grid, the role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the delivery of UK Finance’s priorities by efficiently allocating resources and ensuring alignment of messaging across the business.
• Work with the Principal of UK Public Affairs to develop and implement UK Finance’s advocacy strategy. This will include building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Ownership of the Strategic Communications and Advocacy planning process for Corporate Affairs and ensuring decisions are taken effectively on how to manage work requested by the wider organisation.
• Oversight of a range of strategic planning tools and processes such as UK Finance’s ‘Grid’. In addition, leading and chairing grid planning meetings.
• Helping to prioritise upcoming work and allocate the appropriate amount of resource to certain projects within the framework of our new strategy.
• Liaising across the business to help identify possible opportunities for external stakeholder communications. Developing an understanding of key audiences and how advocacy messaging is likely to be received.
• Being an internal advocate for the resource and prioritisation model, and challenging where necessary when this is not being used by the wider business.
• Ensuring communications planning tools are fit for purpose, up to date and accurate.
• Positively contributing to the wider Corporate Affairs department and UK Finance’s culture.
• Development of new tools as necessary, such as capacity planning and evaluation of impact in order to inform future activities.
• Develop a good level of understanding of the key issues impacting the financial services industry, in particular on payments, cards, mortgages, wholesale and retail banking, digital innovation, prudential and financial crime policy areas.
Full JD can be foudn here - https://www.ukfinance.org.uk/careers/manager-strategic-communications-planning
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
If you are interested in applying for one of our roles, please send a short covering letter which references the position you are interested in, along with your CV to: email@example.com