Date Added: 6 January 2022
: 24 January 2022
Job Title: Conference Production Assistant
Working For: Government Events
Salary: £21,000 that is increased on passing your probation
Length of Contract: Permanent
Government Events are specialists in delivering leading, information led public sector conferences and events and we deliver events at the forefront of Government policy. We delivered over 200 online virtual conferences in 2020/ 2021 and have been recognised for our award winning 2020 online conference programmes.
So why you?
This role is perfect for driven individuals who are looking to specialise in research, project management, and relationship development with key stakeholders with an interest in public and social policy.
What we are looking for
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Conduct in-depth research and build knowledge on a range of public policy areas
• Write and produce insightful sector-leading conferences and events
• Identify and invite industry leaders and experts to speak across a portfolio of events
• Work closely with speakers to maintain relationships and prepare them to present at events
• Generate and pitch new event ideas
• Meet event deadlines through confirming speakers and collecting presentations
• Oversee on-the-day event running, including speaker liaisons and relationship management
Education, Experience and Competencies
• Educated to degree level (preferably in Politics, Public Policy, or a relevant subject)
• Strong interest and/or understanding of government and public sector policy
• Demonstrated excellent written (including copy writing) and oral communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
• Flexible team player, with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Training and Development Opportunities
• There are opportunities for career progression
• Flexible schedule
• Monthly bonus opportunities after a probationary period
Inclusion & Diversity
We recruit, promote, and reward our people solely based on their ability to contribute to Government Events’ goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
While we do not mandate that you disclose any personal information, we strongly encourage that you make us aware of any reasonable adjustments so we can support you through the recruitment process and beyond.
Closing Date: 24 January 2022
We will interview as soon as we see good applications
Please apply by e-mailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com