Date Added: 7 January 2022
: 28 January 2022
Job Title: Caseworker / Parliamentary Assistant
Working For: Lucy Frazer MP (South East Cambridgeshire)
Salary: IPSA scale
Length of Contract: 6 /12 month fixed term
Lucy Frazer is looking to recruit a caseworker / parliamentary assistant. The role is full time but part time or job share would be considered.
The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, and self motivated.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Progressing casework as required
- Drafting responses to constituents
- Assisting with surgeries and other meetings and following up as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information to resolve or progress cases
- Undertaking research on relevant subjects as directed
- Project work
Candidates should have the following skills and qualities
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently,
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest in helping constituents
- The ability to work in a sensitive and confidential manner
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Sympathetic to the values of the Conservative party
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
An appointment may be made before the closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Not all applications will be acknowledged.