Date Added: 11 January 2022
: 28 January 2022
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Working For: JBP
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
A great opportunity has arisen to join the JBP Westminster team. JBP is a leading public affairs agency with a strong reputation for integrated and strategic communications in policy-led campaigns. We are ideally looking for candidate with agency or Parliamentary background. This may be an ambitious account executive looking for the next step up, or an experienced Parliamentary researcher looking to transition into public affairs work. In particular, we are looking for candidates with a working knowledge of Parliament, good understanding of the political landscape and the ambition to progress in the industry. Above all, we are seeking a confident, conscientious and self-motivated individual who is a good cultural fit for the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of the workings of Parliament;
• Established political connections;
• Strong understanding of the wider political landscape;
• Strong consultancy skills with the ability to work across several accounts at once;
• Excellent writing skills (i.e. briefing writing, report writing, press releases, and web content); • Ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to short deadlines;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Working as part of a team you will:
• Liaise with Members of Parliament and their staff – including running events in Parliament;
• Work as part of a team delivering some of our biggest campaigns and retainers;
• Play an active role in developing campaigns and public affairs strategies;
• Be a key part in new business brainstorms and support in the development of new business proposals;
• Advise clients on upcoming political developments and engagement strategies.
Closing Date: 28 January 2022
Interviews will be conducted as suitable applications are received. We may appoint before the closing date.
Please Send a CV and covering letter of no more than one page outlining why you are suitable for the role to Kieran Bergholcs at Kieran.Bergholcs@jbp.co.uk