Date Added: 12 January 2022
: 25 January 2022
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Working For: DeHavilland
Length of Contract: Permanent
DeHavilland is the leading provider of political insight and intelligence, supplying public affairs professionals with the information and analysis they need to react to and influence government policy. We make it our business to understand and meet the needs of our clients, which include major players in financial services, tech and digital, infrastructure, energy, healthcare and government.
We pride ourselves on our service, which is underpinned by powerful technology and brought to life by our team of really talented people. It is fast-paced and fun, covering both the big drama of politics and the small detail of the policies that really change lives.
We are looking for a Social Media Associate to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Sales and Marketing function. The role will play a key part of our strategy to increase awareness of Dehavilland’s content across social media channels as well as helping driving engagement on topical public policy issues.
- Develop social media strategy for Dehavilland across all relevant platforms working with the Sales & Marketing team
- Manage all social media platforms to increase Dehavilland’s social media footprint
- Work closely with the Senior Policy Consultants to identify key content to increase awareness and support lead generation
- Propose new ideas for social media content dissemination to encourage engagement and improve SEO
- Continual analysis of social media metrics to track success
- Support other aspects of the Sales & Marketing function where necessary
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities that you are required to deliver.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Ideally + 1 year experience in working with social media
- Confident, articulate, analytical with excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and social media technology
- Competence with Microsoft suite products or equivalent
- A politics degree or an interest in politics and public policy is essential
Closing Date: 25 January 2022
To apply for this job, please e-mail email@example.com with a cover letter and CV.