Date Added: 12 January 2022
: 30 January 2022
Job Title: Senior Communications and Campaigns Officer
Working For: Agenda
Salary: £30,000 (pro rata)
Length of Contract: 18 months (with potential for extension subject to funding)
Agenda, the alliance for women and girls at risk, exists to ensure that women and girls at risk of abuse, poverty, poor mental health, addiction, homelessness and contact with the criminal justice system get the support and protection they need. We campaign for systems and services to be transformed; to raise awareness across sectors; and to promote public and political understanding of the lives of women and girls facing multiple disadvantage.
Agenda is a small but growing. dynamic organisation. We have achieved considerable success since we launched six years ago. We have now established a credible reputation as a go-to organisation on women with complex needs. We have built support and strong relationships across the political spectrum, voluntary sector and academia. We have successfully pushed issues relating to women with complex needs up the agenda and generated real change in policy and practice.
About the role
We are now seeking an experienced Senior Communications and Campaigns Officer to continue to build our profile and work with us to amplify the voices of women and girls with multiple disadvantage.
- To develop and enhance Agenda’s external profile through communications and campaigns, in particular making sure the voices of women with lived experience are reflected and amplified in all parts of our work.
- To refresh and manage Agenda’s website and social media presence maximising the impact of Agenda’s campaigns and building our networks.
- To be the primary point of contact for our media agency, working with them to deliver Agenda’s media and communications strategy and activity.
- To lead the development of communications briefings, media releases, case studies and other copy as required for a range of audiences.
- To lead on ensuring consistency in the use, and protection of Agenda’s brand.
Read the full job description and personal specification here: https://weareagenda.org/jobs/
Closing Date: 30 January 2022
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 7th February 2022.
Please send a CV and cover letter (no more than two sides of A4) outlining how you meet
the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.