Date Added: 13 January 2022
: 28 February 2022
Job Title: Associate, Public Affairs
Working For: Weber Shandwick
Length of Contract: Permanent
Weber Shandwick is excited to be seeking a talented Associate to join our Public Affairs team. Working across a portfolio of leading businesses, you will be delivering campaigns that help our clients to navigate an unprecedented time of political change and uncertainty.
This role will offer great exposure to our clients in the UK. The ideal candidates will be passionate about politics, and interested in the UK political landscape, and have a desire to work on the cutting edge of the way politics impacts global businesses.
What will you be doing?
• Political monitoring and research
• Managing political engagement programmes
• Drafting briefings for stakeholders
• Managing outreach to the political and business media as part of integrated campaigns
• Working with our designers and video team to develop digital content that will be used in a political setting
• Managing political and stakeholder events
• Working with polling companies, academics and other research organisations
Who are you?
• Previous experience working in Parliament, government, for a political party, at a think tank or similar organisation
• An analytical mind with an ability to cut through information and find what really matters to clients
• An excellent communicator and exceptional writing skills
• Good organisational and project management skills.
Even better if:
• Campaign experience, either for a political party or campaigning organisation
• Experience working in public affairs, either at an agency or in-house
The Perks & Benefits
• Flexible working
• 25 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays
• Personal pension plan
• Group life assurance
• Group income protection
Note from the talent team:
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
We are currently accepting applications and will be interviewing within the coming weeks
Please apply via the following link: https://grnh.se/676e13622us