Date Added: 14 January 2022
: 31 January 2022
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: Chelgate Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for an exceptional person to join the Chelgate Consulting team at our London Head office. The perfect candidate will have a range of attributes
• They will be outstanding communicators, with writing skills to professional journalistic standards
• They will have real understanding and experience of politics and political processes, ranging from local and regional to national, European and international.
• They will have had experience working with the media.
• They will be cyber literate to an advanced degree
• They will be able to demonstrate a real interest and knowledge of international affairs, stretching across cultures and continents, and will preferably be comfortable in more than one language
• They will be intellectually outstanding. This will probably be reflected in their academic qualifications, though we do accept that these need not be the only measure.
• They will be comfortable with complex research assignments, demonstrating both an eye for detail and a skill with analysis
• They will have a "hinterland", with knowledge, interests and skills that stretch beyond their working life.
If you feel you are a good match for this description, then we would love to hear from you. For our part, we can promise you will never be bored, working with some amazing colleagues and some truly fascinating clients. International travel may also be a requirement. Mostly this takes us to fascinating and delightful locations, but sometimes our destinations may be rather less comfortable or secure. Welcome to Chelgate!
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
Interviews may be in person, or by Zoom, depending on prevailing circumstances. First interviews will take polace prior to the closing date, and the search will terminate if a suitable candidate is appointed
Applications by email to
These should contain a full CV, recent salary history and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be well-suited for this position.