Date Added: 14 January 2022
: 11 February 2022
Job Title: Communications & Fundraising Officer
Working For: EMERGENCY
Salary: £25,000 p/a
Length of Contract: 12 months (with renewal possible)
EMERGENCY is an international organisation that provides free, high-quality healthcare to victims of war, poverty and landmines, alongside building hospitals and training local medical staff. Founded in 1994, EMERGENCY has treated over 11 million people in 19 different countries and currently operates in Afghanistan, Eritrea, Iraq, Italy, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Uganda, and Yemen.
EMERGENCY UK is an independent charitable organisation that supports EMERGENCY’s projects with fundraising and communications activities.
EMERGENCY UK is looking for a Communications and Fundraising Officer to become an integral part of its London-based team. EMERGENCY UK oversees communications and fundraising for EMERGENCY around the world, meaning that this role will be truly international in scope. You will work on a range of activities focused on growing public awareness of EMERGENCY and its fundraising reach.
- Outstanding writing skills and close attention to detail
- Fluent English language ability
- Professional experience in the UK charity sector
- Proven track record of results in communications / fundraising
- Proactive approach to communications / fundraising
- Knowledge of key communications / fundraising principles and trends
- Ability to analyse data to inform strategy
- Experience of using digital marketing and fundraising tools
- Experience of using email marketing, social media, and crowdfunding platforms
- Experience using Wordpress would be beneficial
- Experience using Salesforce would be beneficial
For full details, please visit https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/emergency/communications-and-fundraising-officer/798864?tsId=2
Closing Date: 11 February 2022
We will be inviting candidates for interview on a rolling basis. The start date for the position is late February/March 2022.
Please visit the CharityJob website to view full details of the role, as well as details about how to apply using the CharityJob recruitment portal: https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs/emergency/communications-and-fundraising-officer/798864?tsId=2