Date Added: 18 February 2022
: 4 March 2022
Job Title: Health & Social Care Research Fellow
Working For: Policy Exchange Limited
Salary: £25,500 - £27,500
Length of Contract: Permanent
• Conducting in-depth research into Health and Social Care policy, focused on the NHS but within a global context.
• Presenting your research in coherent, well-argued and detailed reports.
• Writing in other formats, such as opinion articles for high-profile political media. Policy Exchange’s work has appeared in most mainstream media in the UK, as well as many international titles.
• Helping to organise events hosted at Policy Exchange and the Party Conferences.
• Presenting your ideas in different formats to a range of audiences including Ministers and MPs, civil servants, journalists, academics, policy experts and your colleagues.
• Working with a senior team of policy experts, taking an active role in proposing ideas for research projects, articles and other opportunities.
• Actively supporting fundraising.
• Taking an active role in networking with stakeholders in politics, policy development, academia, business and beyond.
We’re looking for people who bring new perspectives and ideas to our work. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and appoint on merit.
Closing Date: 4 March 2022
Interview Start Date ASAP
We will begin interviewing and make an appointment as soon as we start receiving applications.
Due to high demand we will not be able to acknowledge each application and will contact you for an interview should be successful.