Date Added: 21 February 2022
: 11 March 2022
Job Title: Opportunities Development Coordinator
Working For: Shout Out UK
Salary: £19,000.00 per year.
Length of Contract: Permanent
You will be joining our small, passionate team to help us expand our business development efforts. You will be required to research potential funders, identify suitable funding opportunities, take the lead on developing and submitting funding & tender proposals and building and maintaining relationships with current and potential funders. We are looking for someone with a passion for political literacy, who wants to support the growth of our organisation.
The applicant needs to be motivated, dedicated, creative and confident in their writing abilities.
• Research potential funders (govt/foundations) to identify suitable funding opportunities.
• Take the lead on developing and submitting funding proposals.
• Build relationships with current and potential funders.
• Coordinate with the project team and handover once funding of a project has been secured.
• Occasionally travel nationally and/or internationally, if required.
• Fulfil other duties as reasonably requested.
• Excellent writing and communication abilities for relevant target audiences.
• Confidence to build and maintain relationships with funders.
• An understanding of and interest in UK politics.
• Ability to organise, prioritise and manage a diverse workload.
• Dedication to and passion for political literacy, democratic participation and engagement of young people.
• Being part of an innovative, forward-thinking and engaged workforce.
• Gaining experience in tender writing.
• Gaining experience in stakeholder relations.
• Being a part of an open and creative workplace.
• Ability to create projects that are close to your passion.
• Small team, meaning you will be able to get involved in a number of different aspects of work.
• Being part of a youthful, forward-thinking and engaged workforce.
• An important, varied, decision-making role in which you have the power to make positive change.
• Unlimited holidays (we have no cap on paid leave).
Closing Date: 11 March 2022
Interviews will occur during February and March 2022.
To apply for the job, please click on APPLY on the job description via the link below: