Date Added: 25 February 2022
: 4 March 2022
Job Title: CEO
Working For: The Together Initiative
Location: Remote with job-related travel to London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Could you lead one of the most powerful and diverse coalitions in the UK helping to build kinder, closer, and more connected communities? Can you help mastermind national moments of participation and connection to help create and popularise a narrative of togetherness?
The /together initiative is a small team with a big network and we are looking for a new CEO to join us to help build on our amazing progress over the last two years.
The role of the CEO
The trustees wish to appoint a dynamic, hard-working and forward-thinking CEO who will be responsible for the overall leadership, management and future development of the /together Initiative. Working closely with the Trustee Board and founders, the CEO will develop and maintain relationships with funders and partners, and take overall responsibility for the operation of the charity ensuring it is managed efficiently and effectively. It’s critical that you are able to take forward the positive relationships we’ve established with partners and stakeholders.
This an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, independent, enthusiastic, and highly efficient individual who enjoys leadership and management responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience and knowledge of governance within the charitable sector.
- A strong background in complex project management and administration.
- Experience of monitoring budgets and financial oversight.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team.
- Experience of creating and managing communications campaigns and successfully managing complex and diverse stakeholders.
- Experience of fundraising with private and public sector organisations and Trusts & Foundations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and a capacity to operate with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience of creating a framework for evaluation of the impact of the charity’s work and monitor progress against this.
- The ability to represent and promote the organisation to a wide range of audiences.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary, 30 days annual leave + public and bank holidays
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Flexible location and the possibility of flexible working conditions
- Development and Leadership opportunities
Closing Date: 4 March 2022
Application closing time: Noon
Interview Arrangements: 1st stage w/c 7th March;
2nd stage taking place 14th March with the final interview 16th March
At this time we will be conducting our interviews virtually via Zoom.
Please apply to email@example.com with:
- A CV setting out your career history, with key responsibilities and achievements;
- A Covering Letter (no longer than two pages), explaining how your skills, qualities and experience provide evidence of your suitability for the role, with particular reference to the criteria set out in the core competencies. Please include the names of two referees who may be contacted at the shortlist stage i.e. before the final interview. No contact will be made with referees without your prior knowledge;
- An Equality Monitoring form, available on our website