Date Added: 5 April 2022
: 31 May 2022
Job Title: PR internship (3 positions)
Working For: Transmission Private
Salary: £11.05ph (London Living Wage)
Length of Contract: 3 months with the possibility to extend or be awarded a permanent contract
Transmission Private are looking for three interns to join our award-winning boutique PR agency, which is based in the heart of London, just off Fleet Street.
You will quickly develop the core skills to be successful in PR in a fast-moving firm. You have always had a passion for the media, reputation, and public affairs, but you now want to turn that interest into genuine expertise in a demanding environment.
You will work within the Client Services team, trying your hand at all the core tasks within public relations, including media monitoring, writing press releases, updating media lists, liaising with the media, setting digital strategies, pitching and securing coverage, organising rich media projects, and assisting with event organisation.
You will work in a fast-moving, demanding, and high-growth company. You will be thrown into the deep end from Day 1, and have the appetite to learn and take on responsibility quickly. Part of a small team, you will be encouraged to share your own ideas in a supportive but ambitious workplace.
Transmission Private is a multi-award-winning creative communications & PR agency, known for supporting many of the country's most successful and well-known entrepreneurs, founders, and investors. We execute creative communications campaigns to highlight their business credentials, enhance their public profiles, and secure appropriate PR coverage.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Daily media monitoring
- Initiating contact with journalists
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Devising media stories and angles
- Building, maintaining, and updating media lists
- Create media packs with photographs and videos
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend events
- Helping to draft website, design, and video briefs
- Assist in administrative duties
What we are looking for
- Previous background in PR is not required
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Ambitious, go-getter, hard-working attitude
- Strong writing skills
- An interest in reputation, persuasion, and public relations
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Some experience with rich media is always welcome
- Team player
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
Please send you CV (resume) and a short covering letter (maximum 500 words) to email@example.com. In your covering letter, take the time to explain how you would benefit from the PR internship and why you are a good fit for the role.
For more information: https://transmission-private.com/about/careers/pr-agency-paid-internship-london