Date Added: 12 April 2022
: 16 May 2022
Job Title: Account Executive & Account Manager
Working For: Eversleigh
Salary: From £23,000 to £40,000 DOE
Length of Contract: Permanent
Account Executive & Account Manager
Eversleigh is looking for self-starting, entrepreneurial, and astute candidates to join our growing and well-connected team. This is a unique opportunity to work with an expanding and experienced political consultancy – focusing on the built environment – who advise blue-chip clients from across the housing, sport and education sectors.
Since being established in 2018, we have worked on some of the most exciting planning projects and sporting events in London. Following exponential year on year growth, we would like to find the right candidates to join the team and continue to deliver an unrivalled service to our loyal client base.
The successful candidates will be a key part of the engine room of the company and will work across various client accounts. As a dynamic team, we all work closely together and
you will gain a wealth of experience unable to be offered at other corporate organisations.
Experience and skills
• An interest/experience in public affairs, with particular focus on the built environment, and stakeholder communications
• An interest/experience in both local and national politics
• An understanding/experience of how to work across multiple projects at one time
• Excellent drafting skills
Responsibilities and tasks
• Assisting with the implementation of consultation plans (including public exhibitions)
• Attending meetings with clients and prospects (as required)
• Assisting with the drafting of materials – including consultation material, key messages, stakeholder lists, event invitations, briefings, public affairs strategies
• Regular networking and expansion of contacts
• Assisting colleagues with preparation for new business pitches
• Competitive Salary + Benefits
• Commission: 10% of first year’s fees on any new business generated by candidate
• Work from home on Friday
• Bonus scheme: Discretionary annual bonuses based on both personal and company performance
• Leave: 33 days’ leave (including Bank Holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Training budget
• Normal hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm (occasional work out of hours for exhibitions & events required)
Closing Date: 16 May 2022
We will be assessing applicants on an ongoing basis, so please apply early to be sure you are considered.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering email to Jane Nkune at email@example.com.