Date Added: 15 April 2022
: 25 May 2022
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: London Living Wage (£11.05ph)
Length of Contract: 3 month
About Hanbury Strategy
We turn insight into impact. Whether you face a communications challenge or have a policy goal, our exceptional team uses our understanding of public opinion, the press and politics to create campaigns that work. We have a relentless focus on achieving great results for our clients.
What’s on offer
- A 3 month long internship in our Public Affairs and Communications team running from June - Sept 2022. Please note, you must be able to start in June.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly on client projects.
- Learn from the most senior and experienced people in the business.
- Be given a one-on-one mentor responsible for your development during your time with us.
- Be paid London living wage.
- Get fully involved in our culture and live and learn our Hanbury values.
- You will work across our communications and public affairs teams.
- You will be supporting these teams in servicing clients.
- Researching, analysing and collating political outputs from Westminster, Whitehall and the regulators.
- Taking part in brainstorms to come up with new story ideas for clients.
- Contributing to the drafting of briefings, stakeholder maps and client updates.
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients.
The ideal Intern will
- Have a passion for politics.
- Have a desire to learn new things.
- Have the ability to work well within teams.
- Be excited by the opportunity to work on new projects.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Anybody over the age of 18.
- You don’t need a degree or any work experience.
Closing Date: 25 May 2022
To start in June.
Closing time: 10am
Please apply through the link and answer the 3 questions. Please do not send a C.V as our internship application is anonymous.