Date Added: 25 April 2022
: 9 May 2022
Job Title: Learning Coordinator
Working For: Apolitical
Length of Contract: Permanent
What we do
Apolitical is a social learning platform for government. Our mission is to help build 21st century governments that work for people and the planet. We equip policymakers with the knowledge, skills and community they need to solve the world’s hardest challenges. Our platform is used by more than 150,000 public servants and policymakers in 170 countries, with community members ranging from mayors, ministers, and heads of civil services to policy pioneers and digital disruptors. Apolitical is backed by mission-driven investors around the world and by prestigious European Union innovation funding.
Apolitical’s Learning team designs and delivers learning experiences through courses, email boot camps and live events for public servants around the world. The Learning Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that learning content is available and correctly presented on Apolitical’s platform and can be easily accessed by learners. They also manage email inboxes and support administrative tasks for the Learning Team. This is a full-time role.
- Uploading content - Adding learner-facing content to the platform to agreed deadlines and ensuring it meets formatting and technical guidelines.
- Email creation and management - Using pre-approved email copy to design emails which delight and motivate our learners. Overseeing automated email management, course completion certificates and responding to queries from learners, quickly and concisely. Creating and maintaining email distribution lists.
- Supporting our social learning channels - Setting up and moderating new learner discussions. Ensuring learners are enrolled on these and logging learner insights to inform product development.
- Assisting with learning experience administration and evaluation - Liaising with stakeholders to organise audio and video production, assisting with editing multimedia. Using interactive learning software to develop learning elements like quizzes and polls, based on briefs from Learning Designers. Using basic data analysis tools to evaluate success of learning experiences.
- Supporting live event creation - Liaising with potential speakers in a clear and professional manner. Providing back-end technical support for live events.
Closing Date: 9 May 2022
Start date: mid-June
Please apply via Workable.
The application process has three stages:
- Submit answers to the three questions in the application. No CV is necessary.
- Candidates who are longlisted for the second stage will be asked to complete a written task that should take no more than two hours to complete.
- Candidates who are shortlisted to the final stage will be invited to a competency based interview and also have the opportunity to meet other members of the wider Apolitical team.