Date Added: 27 April 2022
: 31 May 2022
Job Title: Digital Media & Content Creative
Working For: Trafalgar Strategy
Salary: £22,000-30,000 (Depending on experience)
Length of Contract: Permanent
This new role is pivotal in ensuring Trafalgar Strategy has the in-house digital capability to support our clients communications needs. Although we think the ideal candidate will have had at least a year of previous experience in a similar role, we are also open to receiving applications from candidates who are looking for their first role in this field as long you can provide a portfolio of work which demonstrates your skills. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate they are a creative thinker, able to meet tight deadlines and passionate about continuous learning.
- Manage the social media channels of Trafalgar Strategy and assist the digital team in advising clients on social media strategy and content creation.
- Support on the planning and execution of social media campaigns, both organic and paid.
- Manage the website, including liaising with external vendors.
- Support in the design of publications and other written work for dissemination (both print and digital).
- Manage the design for the monthly newsletter and liaise with internal stakeholders to create and update copy.
- Design images, videos and infographics for social media, including content for paid social media campaigns.
- Design other items, as necessary, for example, pull-up banners or flyers.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop.
- Premiere Pro, Final Cut or other video editing software.
- Social media scheduling tools, including Hootsuite
- Social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Experience of running paid targeted adverts on Facebook and Twitter.
- MailChimp or other e-mail marketing software.
- Ability to work in a team where the workload is shared to meet tight deadlines.
- High-level of organisational and administrative skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information and be discreet about the affairs of Trafalgar Strategy and its clients.
- Willingness to be flexible according to the current needs of the organisation.
- Ability to work with a group of staff in a collaborative way in an environment where work is shared in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Someone with a positive attitude and with high levels of integrity, honesty and credibility.
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org