Date Added: 29 April 2022
: 15 May 2022
Job Title: Digital & Social Media Officer
Working For: Henry Jackson Society
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
- Managing HJS’ and associated brands’ digital media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn), monitoring media in line with HJS’ remit, keeping colleagues informed of activity relevant to HJS, writing blogs, website copy, identifying new digital opportunities and helping HJS to establish thought leadership in its areas of work.
- Working with colleagues to produce effective material aimed at a wider audience to explain on social media our research output.
- Design and create exciting graphical content for ultilisation across HJS’s digital channels.
- Actioning our digital broadcast and promotion of HJS’ events programme, including filming and producing HJS’s live and recorded videoed output.
- Exploring new digital mediums and methods to explain HJS’ research to new and under-reached audiences.
- Working closely with the SMT to deliver a digital and marketing strategy for all social media channels, audio, video and stakeholder communications.
- Creating and delivering digital communications and digital communications templates requiring elements of design, formatting and management of brand standards and consistency.
- Leading on the creation and design process of corporate marketing and event materials and publications, either using your skills or directing appropriate designers.
- Leading all HJS physical and e-marketing to stakeholders, reviewing templates, statistics and opportunities to better ‘sell’ the output of the organisation(s).
Such other duties may be assigned by the SMT or their nominees.
Closing Date: 15 May 2022
Please complete the online form on the website, and supply details from your CV and a cover letter which should include your salary expectations.