Date Added: 4 May 2022
: 31 May 2022
Job Title: Communications Consultant
Working For: Political Intelligence
Length of Contract: Permanent
This is an exciting role that offers the right candidate the opportunity to use their experience and skills to help shape and grow the strategic communications function across the London office alongside the communications director. You will help to build and deliver PR and communications plans for clients, delivering media engagement, event management, reputation management, brand awareness to name a few. We have evolved from our long-standing heritage as a specialist public affairs consultancy to an integrated political communications consultancy.
For more than 25 years our core sector has been tech and areas that tech touches and disrupts. You will be ambitious and confident, with a couple of years experience and keen to learn and grow within new sectors. A strong interest in politics and policy would be advantageous.
Our clients are a mix of well-known corporates, innovative start-ups, SMEs, charities and trade associations.
You may be an ambitious senior account executive looking to make a step up or an existing account manager looking for a different challenge and the opportunity to join a small and fast-growing team.
• You’ll have at least two years’ experience, whether agency or in-house, able to demonstrate a solid grounding and understanding of core communication skills.
• A keen interest in the media and current affairs is appreciated, together with creativity and a track record in producing excellent content for a variety of audiences, mediums and sectors
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to process and manage information in order to create strong content
• You’ll be passionate about the key issues of today with a desire to work on projects that will make a difference to people across the UK
• Experience in stakeholder engagement across health and politics would be an advantage
• Good people skills – the candidate is expected to be comfortable engaging with a wide range of people, from senior colleagues to journalists and from MPs to industry stakeholders
• A team-player mindset and be energetic, committed to succeeding for clients, and responding well to a fast-paced and dynamic working culture
• Enjoy problem solving and working on own initiative
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
Please note we will be reviewing applications periodically and may interview before this date so would encourage early applications.
There are likely to be two-three rounds of interview for this position.
Please send a CV and a cover letter of no more than 1 page to: email@example.com