Date Added: 4 May 2022
: 19 May 2022
Job Title: Senior Researcher
Working For: Reform
Salary: £35,000 - £44,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Reform is recruiting for a talented Senior Researcher to join its small and passionate team. They will be responsible for producing independent, challenging and authoritative research. The successful candidate will be a dynamic, motivated and self-aware individual, with a proven track record of robust, evidence-based research and excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be joining Reform at an exciting time as we launch a major new research agenda, and there will be ample scope to help shape the programme of work.
Senior Researchers are responsible for designing and delivering robust research projects, and producing compelling, evidence-led policy reports. They also support the development of more junior members of the research team, working with the Director of Policy to provide oversight and quality assurance.
They play a full role in promoting Reform’s work, presenting policy insights and report findings in innovative and engaging ways. They will represent Reform in the media, and at internal and external events.
Our Senior Researchers build strong relationships with stakeholders across public services, business, academia and politics. They are expected to develop a personal profile as a go-to commentator on public policy and so extend Reform’s reach and influence.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with several years of work experience in a relevant sector.
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate:
- A genuine passion for realising systemic change
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative and/or quantitative research methodologies and experience of applying different methods
- Excellent analytical skills, including good data literacy, with the ability to rapidly process and synthesise information and identify innovative ideas for problem-solving
- A proven track record of designing and delivering research projects end-to-end
- Strong project management skills, including the design, process and delivery of a project within set timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to tailor messages for different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build productive internal and external relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues
Closing Date: 19 May 2022
Applications will close at 0900 on the closing date, and late applications will not be considered.
Interviews will be held in-person on Thursday 26 May and applicants are asked to be available on that date.
To apply for the Senior Researcher position, please send us a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria and why you are interested in this role at Reform to email@example.com. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We operate a university-blind recruitment process. It is therefore essential that you do not include the name of any university you attended anywhere in either document.