Date Added: 5 May 2022
: 15 May 2022
Job Title: Video & Film Manager
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Conservative Party is looking for a Video & Film Manager to join our Digital team. Working across the Party and the country, you’ll lead the party’s production of high quality videos for our online and broadcast audiences. Using your experience and passion for creativity, you’ll work alongside high-profile members of the Government and Parliament to communicate the Conservative Party’s core narrative.
You’ll work on-the-ground with our campaigns across the UK to create compelling content based on original ideas and emerging opportunities. You’re willing to work flexible hours alongside a team during high-profile national campaigns.
- Filming and editing video-based content for the party’s social channels and events
- Coordinating the Conservative Party’s ongoing Party Political and Party Election Broadcasts
- Supporting key campaigns across the United Kingdom with video content
- Ongoing management of the party’s relationship with production companies
- Developing internal skills with training for key staff in video skills
- Pitching content ideas with an eye on current trends in video
- Maintaining all the Party’s video production equipment
- Experience in filming and editing content for social media and broadcast
- Demonstrable passion for creativity with a varied portfolio showing breadth of work.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Knowledge of live streaming to social media desirable but not essential.
- A strong attention to detail, a creative mind with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise, to make quick decisions, to problem solve at pace and work to tight deadlines.
- An ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
- A keen understanding of UK politics and the Conservative Party, with sound political judgement.
Closing Date: 15 May 2022
Apply via our website