Date Added: 6 May 2022
: 4 July 2022
Job Title: Communications Director
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Length of Contract: Full time
About Hanbury Strategy
We turn insight into impact. Whether you face a communications challenge or have a policy goal, our exceptional team uses our understanding of public opinion, the press and politics to create campaigns that work. We have a relentless focus on achieving great results for our clients.
As we expand our strategic communications and corporate reputation counsel to clients, we are looking for first class talent to help shape and drive this rapidly growing part of the business. Directors play a key role in ensuring the quality of what we deliver for clients.
Responsibilities will inclide the following:
Leadership and management
- Setting clear goals and priorities for teams, and holding people above and below to account for delivering them.
- Supporting the team to develop and deliver communications plans to meet those goals.
- Drawing on the full expertise and resources of the firm to develop and deliver advice that helps our clients build and protect their reputations.
- First class client handling skills.
Thinking and doing
- Leading from the front drafting strategy recommendations, communications materials, etc.
- Giving our clients counsel even if our view isn’t what they want to hear.
- Using data to underpin our strategies with insight.
- Growing and evolving the work we do (our services) and how we do it (our process and structure).
- Playing a role in identifying and winning new business opportunities.
- 28 days’ paid leave plus bank holidays (additional days at Christmas as the office closes)
- Company pension plan with 4% employer contributions
- Discretionary annual bonus and competitive pay
- Private healthcare with Vitality includes: mental health cover, international travel cover, dental, eye and hearing cover and discounted gym membership
- We operate on a flexible hybrid working basis, with a London-office base near Spitalfields market
- Normal contracted working hours are 9am - 6pm (with an hour for lunch)
- Opportunity to work from abroad for up to four weeks a year
- Access to a full social and cultural calendar and employee wellness programmes
- A diverse people development programme including fortnightly internal training sessions and a full annual programme of external trainers and inspirational speakers.
Closing Date: 4 July 2022
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. Should you be considered for interview, we will contact you by email within two weeks of the closing date.
Please apply through this link: https://hanburystrategy.teamtailor.com/jobs/1758624-communications-director