Date Added: 6 May 2022
: 19 May 2022
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Chess Engage Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a self-motivated and diligent person to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have a background within a PR communications or public affairs role, and who has experience in holding successful public consultation events online and face-to-face. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building working relationships with clients and stakeholders within the built environment sector, to develop client accounts.
This is an exciting and challenging role, as we venture into new sectors and grow the company, and therefore would suit someone who has 2+ years working as an account executive in a PR company and who wishes to step up in their career, or an Account Manager who is after a change.
A Keen interest in politics is desirable.
• Organise consultation events online and face-to-face
• Compose documents for clients (research documents, audits, election reports, SCI’s)
• Identify new business opportunities and develop client accounts
• Be the first point of call on certain accounts
• Provide administration to support Account Directors
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
• Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Customer focused attitude
• Personable and presentable
• Proactive and innovative
Chess Engage offers remote and flexible working, supporting you to enjoy a more balanced work and home life. But, we do like also like to meet up regularly to see everyone in person and this is generally in a central London location. We encourage you to be the best you can be and provide you with lots of training opportunities so you can progress within your career with us.
Closing Date: 19 May 2022
Interviews will take place W/C 23rd May 2022
Please provide a current CV, along with a brief cover letter.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org