Date Added: 6 May 2022
: 20 May 2022
Job Title: Political Intern
Working For: Vuelio
Salary: £11.05 per hour
Length of Contract: 2 months
In this role you will be producing a range of political content and contributing to data management. This includes contributing towards Vuelio’s forward planning publications, summarising parliamentary events such as debates and committees.
In addition, the political content team are responsible for ensuring the Vuelio political database maintains a high level of accuracy and quality.
This role requires excellent research skills, and a strong understanding of the policy landscape and parliamentary process.
Exposure to Vuelio’s political customers through direct contact and research requests are also a key component of the position.
- A passion for UK politics is an essential requirement.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK political institutions and procedures, the machinery of government, wider stakeholder influences and the minutia of the policy environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to listen and to share information and ideas with internal stakeholders within Vuelio.
- A thirst for knowledge, a desire to take ownership to understand all aspects of our services (including new features as they are developed) and to understand our competitors; thus strengthening our ability to position Vuelio against a prospective client’s incumbents.
- A team player who develops collaborative relationships, learns from experience and shares knowledge with others, and adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines.
- Outstanding ability to listen –and seek to understand the challenges and opportunities emerging from feedback both internally and with customers.
- A self-starter; who is motivated and driven to succeed.
- Excellent time management – ability to work to deadlines while retaining quality.
We know that innovation thrives in teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we are explicitly seeking a individuals who bring diverse life experience, diverse educational background, diverse culture, and diverse work experience. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Interviews will be scheduled ASAP.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Please send a CV to email@example.com