Date Added: 10 May 2022
: 27 May 2022
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Bim Afolami MP (Hitchin and Harpenden)
Salary: c. £30,000
Length of Contract: FTC 1 Year
Do you want to be part of a fun, interesting, dynamic office for an extremely busy Conservative MP and Conservative Party Vice-Chair?
- To develop an on-going programme of incumbency activities
- Support and inspire a winning campaign team of enthusiastic volunteers and candidates
- Produce creative and interesting leaflets and communications
- Organise political meetings and events
- Produce local Party literature and assist with social media
- Are you a capable administrator and can organise events?
- Can you take responsibility for tasks and meet deadlines?
- Are you an effective communicator who can get on well with a range of people?
- Can you develop local networks?
- Can you use IT packages to design leaflets and other political communications?
- Do you have a love of engaging and campaigning on issues of importance to communities?
- Do you have a keen awareness of political themes?
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Interviews will be conducted once the shortlisting has been completed. The start date is expected to be in July 2022.
Closing time: 5pm
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Bim.Afolami@conservatives.com