Date Added: 10 May 2022
: 27 May 2022
Job Title: PR Executive
Working For: Whitehouse Communications
Salary: £23,000-28,000 pro rata
Length of Contract: 3 month initial contract with possible extension
- Delivering client strategies to deadlines and regularly reporting back to clients.
- Production of communications materials including reports, briefs, press releases, thought leadership, speeches and presentations.
- Building and maintaining a network of influential journalists and increasing breadth and depth of contacts with influencers and industry commentators relevant to the company’s sectors.
- Supporting the implementation of social media strategies for the company and its clients.
- Supporting the delivery of corporate reputational issues/crisis management strategies across the business.
- Contributing to company marketing including writing blogs and articles and identifying proactive media and event opportunities.
- Working with external partners including digital agencies on technical websites and SEO, and with designers to create brand compliant social media material.
- Planning, promoting and attending events representing the company and its clients.
- Supporting the wider team in securing new business for the agency, including contributing to proactive approaches and undertaking tasks as appropriate related to the preparation of proposals and pitches.
- Experience in public relations, media relations, corporate communications, social media in agency or in-house.
- Experience in implementing successful multi-media communications campaigns for organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Experience in delivering social media campaigns with demonstrable outcomes.
- An understanding of managing, maintaining and cultivating journalist relationships for communications campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing articles, blogs, press releases, reports and presentations.
- Ability to understand and absorb complex and nuanced pieces of information and policy and translate them into language suitable for different target audiences.
- A basic understanding of website management including the use of Wordpress, Direct Marketing software, Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation.
- The ability to work and thrive as part of a small and dedicated team as well as without supervision.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple priorities and varying pressures to meet measurable targets and strict deadlines.
- See website for benefits
Closing Date: 27 May 2022
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you would like this role and your relevant experience. Applications will be considered as received on a rolling basis and the role may be filled before the closing date. Interviews will take place online.