Date Added: 10 May 2022
: 17 May 2022
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Centaurus Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a junior consultant/account exec to join a small, growing consultancy specialising in UK public affairs and international public diplomacy and election camapigning.
Job entails close involvement with senior consultant and client teams from day one, hands-on input into the development and execution of political and media communications strategies, building personal relations with influential journalists and politicians, a range of writing tasks including briefing papers, press releases and articles for placement in target media.
- At least 12 months’ relevant experience;
- A strong grasp of the UK media environment;
- Understanding of the UK political system and policy landscape;
- Demonstrable interest in European/international affairs;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- 'Completer/finisher' with good time management skills;
- Impressive academic record, or other, equivalent, eye-ctahing credentials.
We offer a generous package with a range of benefits including stakeholder pension, hybrid working, training and development, discretionary annual bonus.
Closing Date: 17 May 2022
Interviews by phone/in person on receipt of applications. Start date ASAP.
Please email a CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line 'Job application'.