Date Added: 10 May 2022
: 30 May 2022
Job Title: Agent and Campaign Manager
Working For: Rutland and Melton Conservative Association
Location: Melton Mowbray
Salary: Dependent on experience, do specify in cover letter salary expectations. Part or full time, please specify in application your preference
Length of Contract: Permanent
Are you ready to lead a wonderful Association to electoral success?
We are seeking a new agent to run our campaigns and manage our Association office.
The successful applicant will enjoy a career where every day is different and they will lead all election work, including, but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Conservative Council Groups and undertake the necessary planning and preparation to ensure the Conservatives maximise the number of Councillors at the next local elections (all-outs) in 2023
- Lead all the planning, preparation and delivery for Council and General Election Campaigns, working closely with the Parliamentary Candidate and Council Candidates
- Develop a voter contact programme, including telephone and door-to-door canvassing
- Create a winning campaign team, enthusing and engaging volunteers, and boosting membership
- Ensure that Conservative Candidates are nominated for all elections, according to the Party’s rules
- Exercise your creativity by producing leaflets and engaging communications
- Run crucial ‘Get Out the Vote’ operations on polling days, and regular action days
- Ensure use of VoteSource is embedded across every campaign and activity
- Grow your candidates’ and elected representatives’ presence on social media and in local media
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge on all legislation relating to election law.
- Oversee high-profile meetings and events
- Ensure that the membership/elector database is maintained and that information is processed promptly
- Ensure that all selections for Parliamentary or Local Government seats are run according to the relevant rules
- Be prepared for a General Election at any time Oversee voter and association member engagement
- Maintain and improve the Conservative Party’s contact and communication with the electorate throughout the constituency
- Produce e-newsletters for members
- Ensure the widest possible media coverage for the Conservative Party throughout the constituency
- Update the website on a regular basis
- Liaise with the Branch Chairmen and update the website for events
Closing Date: 30 May 2022
At the earliest opportunity - if you’re not sure whether you’ve got the skills, don’t rule yourself out. Send in your application and let us decide.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com