Date Added: 11 May 2022
: 30 May 2022
Job Title: Caseworker +REMOVED
Working For: Jack Lopresti MP (Filton & Bradley Stoke)
Location: Filton & Bradley Stoke
Salary: In line with IPSA pay scales
Length of Contract: Permanent
Jack Lopresti is looking to recruit a professional, proactive Caseworker to join his team in their busy constituency office.
The successful applicant will be responsible for handling casework on a day-to-day basis, liaising with constituents and third parties and providing timely action and professional service standards.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Deal with large numbers of standard queries, as well as assisting on more complex cases from members of the public by phone, email, or face to face. Ongoing communication may be required.
- Draft responses to constituents.
- Ensure that each case is dealt with promptly, sensitively, confidentially and accurately in accordance with the MP.
- Gather relevant information to assist with resolving cases.
- Log all cases; monitor progress and ensure all identified actions are taken.
- Ensure records are kept and information managed confidentially in line with the data protection legislation.
- Assist surgeries and other meetings and follow up as appropriate.
- Critically analyse patterns of enquiries and articulate the findings in reports and communication with the MP and other staff members.
- There may be a requirement for the role holder to work outside of the normal working hours and travel for work occasionally.
The idea candidate will be highly motivated, with a positive attitude and excellent attention to detail.
Candidates should be sympathetic to the general aims and values of the Conservative Party
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 30 May 2022
Interview dates - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
To apply, please send a one page cover letter with your CV to the Office Manager Russ Martin email: firstname.lastname@example.org
20/05/2022 - This advert has been marked as removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.