Date Added: 11 May 2022
: 25 May 2022
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Working For: Apollo Strategic Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
Apollo Strategic Communications, a rapidly expanding international communications agency, is looking for a senior account manager to work on its growing number of high -profile accounts.
This is an opportunity to work with an elite client list that includes foundations, international corporations, national governments and tech companies. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in public policy and significant experience over (at least) several years working in journalism, PR, or a communications or politically-focused role, such as with an MP or think-tank.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth knowledge and passion for the media old and new, a powerful intellect that can master complex issues quickly, as demonstrated by a strong academic track record.
- Impressive writing skills, the ability to work in a team under pressure to tight deadlines, and the energy, flexibility, and tenacity to take on responsibilities.
- The interpersonal skills to work well as part of our team, win the confidence of clients and to pitch effectively to journalists.
- The organisation skills required to manage campaigns and organise a successful media event.
- The ability to manage, mentor and get the best out of members of our team.
The successful candidate will be expected to work from home, although, on occasion, will need to attend meetings, usually in London. Occasional work outside of normal office hours will be required.
Closing Date: 25 May 2022
We will interview on a rolling-basis. We encourage early applications.
Please send a one-page cover letter and CV, detailing your relevant experience, to: firstname.lastname@example.org