Date Added: 11 May 2022
: 8 June 2022
Job Title: Public Affairs Officer
Working For: RenewableUK
Length of Contract: Permanent
Background to RenewableUK:
RenewableUK is the UK’s leading clean energy trade association; representing companies in renewable energy, green hydrogen and storage, and leaders of the future energy system.
Formed in 1978, we have an established, large corporate membership ranging from small independent companies, to large international corporations and manufacturers. We don’t just care about transforming the energy system to meet the challenge of climate change, but also ensuring the UK maximises the job and investment opportunities that could come from the transition.
Acting as a central point of information and a united, representative voice for our membership, we conduct research; find solutions; organise events, facilitate business development, advocate and promote clean energy to government, industry, the media and the public.
The Public Affairs Officer role:
We want the clean energy sector to have a strong voice in Government and Westminster. The Public Affairs Officer is responsible for supporting our public affairs engagement strategy to achieve this.
Specifically this will include:
- Supporting the delivery of RenewableUK’s Public Affairs initiatives and activities.
- Supporting the delivery of RenewableUK’s MP stakeholder contact programme and political events.
- Ensure member companies are informed of relevant political developments and RenewableUK’s activities.
- Developing briefing papers and external comms materials
- Working with colleagues from across the organisation to deliver priority work programmes.
Closing Date: 8 June 2022
Interviews expected to be held in the week of 13 June, with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
Please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 23:59 Wednesday 08 June 2022.
You can find out further details on the role on our website - https://www.renewableuk.com/page/WorkForUsMembers