Date Added: 17 May 2022
: 16 July 2022
Job Title: Policy, Public Affairs and Communications Consultant
Working For: MAP Patient Access Limited
Salary: upto £50,000pa
Length of Contract: Permanent
Are you interested in….
• Parliamentary processes and procedures
• Market Access methods and processes
• How the Department of Health and Social Care and the NHS work
..... Apply Now👍
Up to £50,000 FTE (based on experience)
Bonus + Private Medical Insurance + EMI Share Scheme
Work from Home (UK), with occasional office visit
You will support MAP’s Policy, Public Affairs and Communications team to undertake policy monitoring, writing, event planning, client liaison, project management and stakeholder mapping and engagement all with the objective to support clients in shaping and influencing the access and uptake policy environment to accelerate patient access.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• deliver diverse policy, public affairs and communications programmes across the UK, Ireland and the EU, including attending and supporting meetings between clients and stakeholders
• play an important role in delivering outstanding client work on multiple accounts including supporting clients with strategic advice and recommendations to leverage the policy environment and mitigate risks to accelerate patient access
• actively participate in internal meetings across the policy, public affairs and communications team and wider business to support map’s mission and demonstrate the importance of policy, public affairs and communications activities in market access planning
• effectively manage projects and ensure high-quality deliverables are completed in a timely fashion, working together with senior and junior team members across map consultancy
We are looking for someone with:
• knowledge of health policy making and implementation process
• excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate confidently with staff, clients and third-party stakeholders
• some prior experience of public affairs or communications within a consultancy or pharmaceutical or life sciences industry or policy-focused organisation
Closing Date: 16 July 2022
Interview shall commence as soon as we find the right person.
If you have questions regarding this vacancy, please reach out to Amrith Kiran at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
As a business, we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.