Date Added: 20 May 2022
: 30 June 2022
Job Title: ESG Analyst
Working For: Tulchan Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
Tulchan is a leading strategic financial and corporate communications advisory firms, specialising in advising major corporations on reputational issues.
Increasingly, our focus is turning from advising boards solely on financial and business communications specifically, to a wider stakeholder and news spectrum. In a world where stakeholders are increasingly interconnected and boards are more interested than ever in ideas around purpose, legitimacy and ESG, we are doing more than ever to advise our clients on these matters.
We are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual who is looking to start/ grow their career in sustainability and ESG.
If you are looking for a role that provides real responsibility and a huge amount of autonomy and impact as well as the opportunity to grow and develop your career at a fast pace, then we are interested in hearing from you.
Your main duties will include:
• Researching market trends - provide insight to the ESG Committee and firm from primary and secondary market research and analysis within the ESG field
• Identifying the business-critical aspects that businesses should be concentrating on within ESG, including the latest developments in the regulatory space
• Analysing and interpreting data - publish regular updates on market changes to track trends across the ESG spectrum and report them to the ESG Committee
• Understanding the ESG landscape and who the key players are in the space – both organisations and individuals
• Data gathering, analysis and reporting and contributing to discussion in the firm on ESG
• Preparation of presentation decks, meeting minutes and client updates
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills
• Able to grasp and analyse complex issues on a wide range of subject matters with some knowledge of regulatory issues surrounding this area
• An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to have a huge amount of autonomy within your role
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills: articulate and confident and able to present your ideas
• Experience in preparing and creating reports – either through an academic course or in previous roles
• Strong attention to detail and a knack for unearthing hidden trends
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis. We may appoint ahead of the closing date should the right candidate be found.
Please send a cover letter and CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com