Date Added: 20 May 2022
: 30 June 2022
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Manager
Working For: a client of Premier Resourcing
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Are you a politically engaged Senior Account Executive / Account Manager seeking a new challenge with a strategic political consultancy?
The Client: Global Strategic Political Consultancy
This top tier strategic consultancy offers a fantastic platform with a dynamic and ambitious leadership team, which has been notching up industry awards and recognition while campaigning for causes and driving policy change for corporates, brands, member associations and charities. The firm really invest in their staff, giving early client ownership and all the training needed to really shine, as well as the pastoral care and well-being focused benefits which values you as much as their top tier clients.
The Role: Public Affairs Account Manager
This Account Manager will work in well-structured account teams; reporting into a Director and managing juniors to ensure client deliverables are on target. It will be client facing and be the key point of contact for accounts across a range of sectors including energy, technology, finance, health, animal welfare, charity/3rd sector and energy. Projects will be UK focused with the integration of media and wider comms plans into political lobbying and engagement strategies.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
• A passion for politics and current affairs.
• Experience in a consultancy servicing multiple clients.
• Experience of delivering national public affairs and policy strategies.
• Supporting strategic political guidance to clients
• Integrating media plans and comms into political strategies
• Preparing clients for select committee hearings and other government interaction
• Managing the organisation of client events and parliamentary receptions/online webinars
• Supporting new business
Benefits and reasons to apply:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Company social activities,
• Wellbeing support.
• A strong professional development program including a personal training budget.
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Interviews to start ASAP. These include video and face to face interviews. The role could be filled before the closing date.
Please apply with your CV at: https://jobs.premierresourcing.co.uk/job/public-affairs-account-manager-932.aspx
For more information please contact Sam Parker on 0203 894 1082 / firstname.lastname@example.org