Date Added: 25 May 2022
: 20 July 2022
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Tristan Fitzgerald Associates (TFA)
Length of Contract: Permanent
A leading political and communications consultancy, TFA offers a range of services within the planning and development sector.
The company is small and well respected, and is one of the longest established in the sector with an enviable track record, going above and beyond on behalf of clients.
Clients include global multi-national companies, FTSE100 and FTSE250 firms, and most of the UK’s development industry.
The company has offices in Reading and Bristol.
About the role
Assisting in the development and implementation of engagement strategies to support planning applications and strategic development promotions across the Midlands and South. This may include:
- Research and intelligence gathering to help in the completion of community and political audits.
- Creating neighbour surveys.
- Assisting in the organisation of and attending presentations to stakeholders.
- Helping to organise and host community consultation events.
- Drafting press releases, adverts and exhibition material.
- Analysing results to assist in the completion of Statements of Community Involvement (SCIs).
- Attendance at project team meetings.
- Inputting into locally focused and national client intelligence, market reporting and thought leadership.
- General administrative support as required.
What we are looking for
- Bright, enthusiastic and creative people who have a passion for politics, development and communications.
- An understanding of how to complete desktop research.
- Ability to communicate and identify with people across a wide demographic mix with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ideally some extra-curricular experience of working on political campaigns or with local / national party associations.
- IT literate.
What we are offering
- We offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of experience and responsibility in a professional and flexible environment.
- Ability to work from home as well as from our Southville office base.
- Being very hands-on with a varied project workload.
- A flat management structure giving the ability to input into the development of the wider business.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to take time off in-lieu.
- A competitive salary which will be reviewed alongside a performance related bonus for delivering exceptional results.
- On the job training and professional courses as required.
Closing Date: 20 July 2022
Interviews are being held on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to Dan Angell - firstname.lastname@example.org