Date Added: 28 May 2022
: 24 July 2022
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: David Roach Consulting
Length of Contract: Permanent
**This role would suit a recent graduate**
We are a London based corporate communications consultancy, advising some of the largest companies in the world on strategy, complex situations, reputation, regulatory issues, investor relations, and corporate & social responsibility.
We work with companies across the UK, US, Switzerland, the EU, and Asia.
We have a reputation for adding and protecting the value of companies through strategic and creative thinking at boardroom and departmental levels.
We give our clients the advice of a big agency from advisers who care.
It’s why our clients have been with us for many years.
About the Role
We are looking for an intelligent, presentable, hardworking, and meticulous Account Executive who can assist us with our corporate public relations work.
You will be client-facing and work closely with the Account Director to provide support on key accounts, as well as logistical, event, and media relations support. There may be the opportunity for some international business travel.
You must be IT proficient and know how to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You must be able to deliver work that is required in a timely and presentable manner. You will also be responsible for running social media channels.
Working for a small consultancy means you must be prepared to diversify and multi-task when required to do so.
This job is ideal for someone who is bright, genuinely enthusiastic, and ambitious about a career in corporate communications and media relations. There is also the opportunity to work from home.
- Educated to degree standard, or able to demonstrate appropriate prior work history;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, writing concisely and persuasively;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines;
- Highly motivated, with a can-do attitude and passion for achieving results;
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships;
- Willingness to travel, and work occasional evenings and weekends;
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office.
Salary and Benefits
- Annual pay review and performance related bonus;
- 10% commission on new business revenues;
- company pension scheme;
- 25 days’ annual leave per year + Bank and public holidays.
Closing Date: 24 July 2022
Interview and start dates are flexible for the right candidate.
We may consider hiring more than one person.
Please send a CV and cover letter (each no longer than one side of A4) via email to Tommy Gilchrist, our Account Director, at email@example.com
Do feel free to drop Tommy a line should you require further information, or if you have any questions.