Date Added: 30 May 2022
: 4 July 2022
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: GNL Strategic
Salary: £24,000 + depending on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
We want to recruit a Consultant to play an integral role in our growing land and planning communications team based in London.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support a diverse range of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Undertake research to support political and stakeholder engagement activity
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of community consultations
- Provide support with press and media activity
- Assist with the day-to-day management of client accounts
- Feed into business development and identify new opportunities for company growth
- A passion for people and politics with a keen interest in the workings of local and national government
- Good knowledge of the planning system in England
- A clear and concise writing style with the ability to produce client ready work to a high standard
- Can take ownership of tasks and prioritise work with minimal oversight
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent IT skills, ideally with experience of using a range of social media platforms
Closing Date: 4 July 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in London. The role is for an immediate start, subject to notice periods.
Please send your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org - in the subject header, please write 'Job application'.