Date Added: 31 May 2022
: 30 June 2022
Job Title: Education Coordinator
Working For: ShoutOutUK LTD.
Salary: £22,000.00 per year.
Length of Contract: permanent
Shout Out UK (SOUK) is a multi-award winning education platform and creative social enterprise. Fusing education and tech with film production and animation ensures we create world-class programmes on Media & Political Literacy and high-impact Democratic Engagement campaigns.
We are looking for someone with a passion for political literacy and experience with communications and facilitation, who wants to support the expansion of Shout Out UK's work in schools .
- Recruit, coordinate and support schools and teachers across the UK to take on our political and media literacy course, workshops and projects.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with teachers, and maintain our CRM
- Deliver to schools, youth groups and other organisations our courses, workshops and conferences.
- Experience in digitial communications
- Good writing and speaking skills
- An understanding of and interest in UK politics
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage a diverse workload
- Dedication to political education and engagement of young people
- Unlimited holidays (we have no cap on paid leave).
- Being part of an innovative, forward-thinking and engaged workforce.
- Small team, meaning you will be able to get involved in a number of different aspects of work.
- An important, varied, decision-making role in which you have the power to make positive change.
Full job description: https://www.shoutoutuk.org/opportunities/
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
We will be running Interviews in June, with the idea of hiring someone to start immediately if possible.
To apply for the job, follow the link below, click on the correct job description and then 'APPLY' to download the application form. Fill it out and then send it, with your CV, with the subject line ‘Education Coordinator – <Your Name>’, to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: https://www.shoutoutuk.org/opportunities/