Date Added: 31 May 2022
: 22 July 2022
Job Title: Research Communications Officer
Working For: Oxford Consultants for Social Inclusion
Location: Internet, Brighton
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a Research Communications Officer to join the team at OCSI.
The Research Communications Officer role at OCSI is a new role and is a great opportunity for anybody wanting to work in quantitative research, data journalism or data science. It offers the opportunity to combine quantitative research with external communication skills to help public sector and social organisations effectively plan, target and evaluate programmes.
The role will include:
- Supporting on research projects, including write up, analysis and production of visualisations to be incorporated into reports.
- Quality Assurance – validating data and report outputs to ensure that the information we are presenting is correct and in accordance with our style guide.
- Presenting key research findings to clients, partners and internal and external stakeholders.
- Networking, information/data sharing and promoting our research
- Finding and presenting stories in data using Excel and other data software.
- Developing research briefings and blogs for use by the OCSI team and published externally.
- Preparing webinars, workshops and events and attending meetings with clients.
- Literature reviews, summarising key publications relevant to our research.
- Data cleaning, processing, validation and working with metadata.
Please see the full job description and benefits on our website - https://ocsi.uk/2022/05/30/job-vacancy-research-and-communication-officer/
Closing Date: 22 July 2022
We are looking to schedule interviews for the week beginning of 25th July, although we reserve the right to fill this position early.
If you like the sound of all this, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. For more information or for an informal chat regarding the role, please contact Stefan Noble by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will confirm receipt of all applications, but will not inform applicants that haven't been invited to interview. We provide feedback to all interviewees, whether you are successful or not.