Office location: Central London (Holborn)
London Property Alliance is the joint name for City Property Association (CPA) and Westminster Property Association (WPA). Together, we are the voice of Central London’s real estate industry: representing the leading owners, investors, professional advisors and developers of commercial property in the economic and cultural heart of the capital. The Alliance publishes thought leadership research about the future of Central London’s built environment and economic recovery post-Covid; engages with policymakers at local, London and national government – championing our industry as a driver of Good Growth and prosperity for London and the UK; and organises engagement and insight events.
The successful candidate will help deliver the Alliance’s communications and marketing functions, reaching our 400 corporate members as well as external stakeholders. They will also help drive key projects, such as our NextGen programmes and ‘diversifying real estate’ workstream.
The Communications Executive will collaborate with colleagues on, contribute to and play a lead role on our programme of events, webinars, podcasts, video briefings, receptions and research. Previous experience is advantageous.
Ideal candidate profile:
The ideal candidate would have proven communications expertise, ideally in the property / built environment or related sectors and is likely to come from PR, public affairs or communications agency or department, or from within the public sector e.g. local authority with experience of public consultation, communications or marketing.
• Excellent all-round written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with digital platforms and tools, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Zoom, Canva, WordPress and HubSpot
• Creative flair
• Strong organisation and execution skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Key attributes / behaviours:
• Open, sharing, supportive, team orientated
• Committed to delivering outstanding quality and service
• Flexible and adaptable
• Able and willing to take on additional responsibilities when required
• Able to operate effectively under pressure
• A determined, ambitious, self-motivated and driven individual