Date Added: 6 June 2022
: 30 June 2022
Job Title: Account Manager - Digital Communications
Working For: Apollo Strategic Communications
Length of Contract: Permanent
Apollo Strategic Communications, a fast-growing international communications agency with a roster of high-profile clients, are looking to expand their digital communications team.
Apollo are looking for a creative and energetic Digital Communications Account Manager with experience masterminding successful digital campaigns to work across our varied range of clients.
- Reporting to the Senior Digital Comms Team and Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for formulating digital strategies and overseeing their implementation - from Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook to YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Paid Search and beyond.
- They will win the confidence and respect of clients through a combination of strong ideas, excellent writing skills, knowledge of how to drive online engagement, attention to detail and responsiveness. As Digital Communications Account Manager they will put themselves into our client’s shoes and astutely predict the impact of their work on our clients’ reputations.
- They will also help recruit and manage external partners, including agencies, overseeing creative teams producing content including graphics and audio-visual content. They will ensure this work comes in on time and on budget.
- Crucially, this candidate will need to understand the wider brief of the sector that their clients operate in, including any potential opportunities and sensitivities. They will use this knowledge and understanding to craft carefully worded social media posts that enable clients to continue to grow their brand in the right direction.
- They will also maintain editorial calendars, propose and establish strategic partnerships where appropriate, and oversee monitoring systems to ensure that our work is reported to clients in the most effective ways.
- As well as operating through social channels, the successful candidate will review how our client’s online presence, such as how their website can be integrated into digital campaigns.
- The right candidate will be full of ideas and have an aptitude for telling stories through digital campaigns.
The position will be home-based though the chosen candidate will be expected to attend regular meetings in London.
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Early applications are advised. We may appoint before the closing date.
Please send a one-page cover note and CV to Mathilde Chapuzet at: firstname.lastname@example.org