Date Added: 10 June 2022
: 23 June 2022
Job Title: Constituency Support Officer
Working For: Trudy Harrison MP (Copeland)
Location: Hybrid , however London and Constituency as required
Length of Contract: Permanent
- You will be a key member of a small, but busy, team and will be expected to create and deliver results-driven strategies and campaigns for the benefit of the constituency.
- You will engage with various sectors and across numerous platforms to share ideas, gather feedback and develop policies.
- You will be able to identify and create new innovative ways of engaging with constituents by email, websites, social media and in-person.
- You will produce reports to analyse and report the outcome of campaigns.
- You will monitor, research and respond to constituents' questions and requests by email.
- You will provide support, where necessary, to constituency casework.
- You will support constituency surgeries.
- You will liaise with the Communications Manager on wider communications/media strategies
- Desired attributes and experience include;
- You will be experienced in delivering successful campaigns and marketing across various traditional and multi media channels. This includes the production of video content, literature and graphics.
- You will have experience in using Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- You will have a good understanding of politics and policy.
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 23 June 2022
A start date of 25th July is preferred but this can be flexible for the right candidate.
To apply, please email your CV together with a one-page covering letter to Mike Graham at