Date Added: 10 June 2022
: 24 June 2022
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
Working For: Aylesbury Liberal Democrats
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, remote working considered
Salary: £20,000 pro-rata
Length of Contract: 12 months
Aylesbury Constituency Liberal Democrats are looking to appoint a Campaign Coordinator to support the work of Aylesbury including Councillors on Buckinghamshire Council, Aylesbury Town Council as well as our Prospective Parliamentary Candidate once selected.
The role description:
• Take overall responsibility for delivering the agreed campaign plan.
• Design campaign literature, manage print/production and coordinate delivery of it.
• Build campaigning and organisational capacity – recruiting members, donors, deliverers and poster sites.
• Build and manage a team of local party stakeholders and volunteers who oversee all aspects of capacity building and campaigning.
• Design and deliver an ongoing programme of doorstep communication with voters, members and supporters.
• Maintain local party relevant databases e.g. deliverers, donors, poster sites etc.
• Organise events e.g. action days, social events, etc.
• Support fundraising activity by organising fundraising campaigns and events as required.
• Exceptional personal organisation skills and the ability to multitask.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lead, mobilise and manage volunteers.
• Excellent written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision, self-motivation and able manage own workload.
• Familiarity with current issues within UK politics and sympathy with the values and principles of the Liberal Democrats.
• Experience in using Affinity Publisher and Connect.
Highly desirable criteria
• Experience in delivering effective Liberal Democrat campaigns.
• Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Please note: We will not be able to employ you if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
Applicants are encouraged to inform us if any reasonable adjustments are needed to be made during any part of the recruitment process.
The role is designed to be based in the Aylesbury Constituency office, however, we are open to remote working by agreement.
Closing Date: 24 June 2022
Interviews will be on Google Meet and take place in the early evenings of the week commencing 27th June 2022.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in and reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Applicants are required to complete a CV and covering letter, and indicate the name of two referees, one of which should be your current or most recent employer.
Please note that these referees may be contacted without permission unless you indicate that you would prefer otherwise.
Your application should explain why you have the energy, skills, and any other relevant experience to make a real difference in the post.
Applications should be sent to Tim Dixon (TimDixon@buckslibdems.uk) with the reference, Application for Aylesbury Constituency Campaign Coordinator in the subject line