Date Added: 12 June 2022
: 3 July 2022
Job Title: Emerging Talent Scheme, Public Affairs
Working For: FleishmanHillard UK
Salary: Competitive (London Living Wage or above)
Length of Contract: 12 months
We’re currently looking for the next generation of talent to join our award-winning Public Affairs team in September 2022. Offered as an initial 12-month contract with the opportunity for a permanent role as an Account Executive or Senior Account executive upon successful completion.
Our award-winning team includes consultants who have worked at the highest levels of government, brilliant campaigners, those with deep sector expertise and some of the best consultants in the business.
At FleishmanHillard, we are reinventing public affairs for the 21st-century influence landscape. Our view is clear: effective political influence comes from top-class insight, thoughtful communications strategy, integrated delivery, and creative ideas that will help our clients stand out from the crowd.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest and fastest-growing teams in the agency, to work with a range of B2B and B2C clients – from the world’s leading brands to fast-growth scale-ups across a range of sectors.
- Developing media target lists, research around the news agenda
- Monitoring political developments and creating high-quality written material
- Media relations, pitching stories to journalists and writing initial draft press releases and bylines
- Assisting in the coordination of events such as party conference activity
- Assisting with the drafting of client proposals and/or media materials: plans, presentations and reports
- Support in the development of political campaigns and ideas for clients
- Supporting campaign & programme development through relevant research and contributing ideas to planning meetings and brainstorming
- Researching clients and competitors to feed into client strategy/ agency new business proposals
- Reporting and providing analysis on the results of online/offline campaign activities
- Actively contributing to new business initiatives
We are looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is passionate about developing their career in integrated communications as part of a leading global agency.
You will have a creative and curious mind, be willing to lean into new opportunities, stay on top of industry trends, develop meaningful campaign ideas and drive excellent results for clients.
Closing Date: 3 July 2022
You must be free to start the position on 12 September 2022 and eligible to work in the UK to be considered for the scheme.
Please follow the link and submit your CV via our website.
We apologise in advance that we are unable to respond to every application individually.